Saturday, April 7, 2007

The Walao Pong~ News

I don't think any of you missed it, since COM242 has the whole BAC population present I think. So unless you were sick or couldn't be bothered to come for class, you wouldn't have missed Eunice's/Lirong's birthday video.



For those who do not yet know, I did this video using Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0. I bragged about it in the credits for the whole damn world to see, partly because I had to get over the initial barrier of Adobe's characteristic user-unfriendliness. Or rather, it's a very exclusive friendship. Those who can figure the Adobe siblings out and get closer to them have just about the whole world in their hands. So after I managed to do it, I was pretty proud of myself.

Um so ya ANYWAY, here's the video. If you want to watch it again, or whatever. I kinda think of Youtube as 1) showcasing (my first showcase then, since the rest of the vids are raw phone-cam footage), and 2) archival. It may not be the best, I'll probably put it on Veoh if i want quality, but you know, it's not unwatchable either.

Gah my hands are itching towards veoh.com...

1 comment:

diana said...

The basic step in choosing a web host is to know what the needs that the web host must address are. Know what are the things that you can or cannot live without. Then browse for web hosting companies that can help you on this. Web hosting companies may offer you almost the same service package. But once you look closely, minute details determine if the web host is best suited to your needs.