Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Thwarted

I was about to commence my Grand Plan today.

I was about to go to the gym. I was about to work out. I was about to make myself sweat. Considering that my previous sweat-proneness seems to have greatly lessened, that couldn't be further from the status quo (did I use that correctly?).

But I was thwarted. Thwarted thwarted THWARTED. By whom?! My dad! He messaged me to inform he that he was on his way home, so out of convenience I included my intention in my reply. I also asked him if he had a jacket because it was going to be really cold (some blank looks, some rofling), and then he called me back and asked if I'd ever been to the gym before. When I replied in the negative, he asked me how I knew it was that cold that I had to bring a sweater.

... -.-"

But anyway, I hope to make it a regular routine, since I have two come-back-early days (Tuesdays and Fridays). Might as well make use of it to prepare for NS, and for the benefit of a healthy lifestyle (NTR BANZAI~!), instead of sitting at home laughing my ass off at anime and eating Ruffles (CHEDDAR CHEESE BANZAI~!) and Coke for lunch.

Like I did today. I'm sorry man, it's addictive!

No comments: